QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Reparaciones Generales Navales, S.A.U. (REGENASA) is a company that provides turnkey marine accommodation, insulation, and civil and marine carpentry solutions which has an Integrated Management System certified according to the requirements of the International Regulations ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
The positive development of the company lies on 3 basic factors that represent the philosophy and purpose of the Group, its mission: offering quick and flexible solutions to the requirements of its customers, having an excellent after-sales service both at port and offshore, and concerning about cost containment. These factors reinforce REGENASA as a leader group on marine accommodation and carpentry, by using new building materials and systems and enhancing a know-how that guarantees more viable innovations, maximizing our customers’ profitability, tracing the path to our vision: REGENASA as the main reference on its field, meeting the quality-efficiency demands required by an increasingly competitive market.
REGENASA’s Management is committed to enhance compliance of the requirements of its products and services, environmental protection and pollution prevention on all the activities performed, and occupational safety, injury prevention and health deterioration, in order to accomplish the following guidelines:
– High customer satisfaction, without neglecting profits as a way to ensure Company’s survival. Thus, REGENASA will do its best to keep ongoing contact with its customers, addressing their requests, and to achieve a level of autonomy that grants meeting all deadlines, following applicable regulations in all performed works.
– An Integrated Management System based on continuous improvement, identification of risks and opportunities and stablishing priorities. Mistakes teach us how to eliminate the causes that produce them.
– Planning, developing and objective achievement of the company are based on the needs and outcome of the implemented Integrated Management System.
– The Management is committed to comply all applicable legal regulations and requirements in terms of environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
– Regarding Occupational Safety, spotting and correcting any hazardous conditions or actions is key, as well as the commitment of all our staff on complying safety regulations. An effective Safety and Health Committee used as a consultation and participation tool by our workers is also key, by providing suggestions and improvements to minimize risks and reach optimal working conditions.
– Quality, environment and occupational safety require collaboration, participation and involvement at all levels. Thus, REGENASA is committed to guarantee communication, consultation and participation in all decision-making processes of the Integrated Management System.
REGENASA’s Management guarantees that its Policy is communicated, understood and accepted by all its employees and other stakeholders, providing a reference framework for stablishing the objectives of the Integrated Management System which efficiency and suitability are verified through internal audits.