REGENASA was founded more than 35 years ago by Salvador González Rodríguez, current president of the company. It started making insulation, fish ponds and cargo holds in fishing vessels and, shortly, expanded its scope to cabin outfitting.
Soon, the company became strong at outfitting all types of vessels as tuna-fishing vessels, tugs, etc. thus, extending its scope by covering all outfitting processes in every particular space of the vessel.
In the 90’s, as a result of the growth of REGENASA in terms of volume, capacity and resources, new facilities became essential, as well as investing on carpentry workshop machinery, warehouse spaces and offices to meet the increasing demand of its clients.
The company begins its transformation by increasing its professionalization and investment on its working team, thus, creating a highly qualified and wide experienced Technical Department that will lead technically demanding projects like offshore and oceanographic vessels which will become one of its major assets.
The experience and reliability shown by REGENASA gained the confidence of Navantia, that awards REGENASA the contract for accommodation, modular cabins, electricity and piping on the PMI Floatel with 11,000m2 of accommodation for 700 pax.
The headquarters of the parent company REGENASA, placed in Vigo, cover 4,000 sq.m including warehouses, carpentry workshop, Production, Engineering and Technical Office, Financial, HR and Purchasing Departments and Management enabling correct execution of every project.
As well, there are also 11,000 sq.m of new facilities inaugurated in 2015 for automated manufacturing of doors, panels, ceilings and floating floors.
REGENASA has branch offices in Gijón, Navia and San Fernando to provide closer support to our clients at the North and South of Spain.
The company also has two permanent offices in Portugal and France to serve part of the current international market.
• Developing top technical and aesthetic performance outfitting projects that meet our customers’ requirements so that the vessel is what each costumer expects and deserves.
• Working together on integrate and coordinate outfitting solutions that capture the feeling and expectations of the owners for the environment in which their guests and crew will live.
• Contributing to create highly qualified staff to place value on our field in our community and promote employment and welfare.
• Protecting the environment by implementing measures for sustainable production.
• Keeping stable growth to consolidate our company as a benchmark in Spain and one of the main references in Europe on marine outfitting, engineering and design.
• Gaining our customers loyalty and become their reliable partner during the entire life-cycle of the vessel.
• Promoting quality and career-oriented employment.
• Service, collaboration and professionalism for our customers.
• Experience, strength and reliability.
• Effort and strive for excellence.
• Teamwork and search for the common good.
• Willingness to assume challenges.
• Promotion of employment and welfare