A seasoned technical department is one of our main strengths.
20+ Higly skilled and experienced Technicians.
From the smallest tug or pilot boat to the largest Offshore Floatel or Cruise Vessel our experience in Turn key installations teaches us that a close contact with all Stakeholders is paramount to succeed in the shipbuilding dynamic environment . An interactive process is implemented to ensure best results in a timely and safe manner.
Our project managers have wide experience in marine accommodation coordination and knowledge of the application of international regulations.
• 12 Marine Engineers.
• 4 Designers.
• 2 Architects.
• +5 Site Managers.
- Welded elements /substructure drawings. Detailed rooms arrangement & elevations. Ceiling , bulkhead & flooring details booklet. BOM with weigths. Sample materials booklet. Furniture and details. Purchase orders specs.
- 3D modeling.
- Insulation Accommodation.
- Cargo Holds insulation & lining.
- Net space drawings.
- Lining arrangement.
- Ceiling arrangement.
- Elements on ceiling arrangements.
- Accommodation arrangement & elevations.
- Deck covering arrangement.
- Furniture list.
Class & Flag Drawings & calculations
- Accommodation arrangement.
- Structural Fire protection integrity.
- Fire load calculation.
- Weigth estimation & reduction solutions.
- Doors arrangement.
- Wheelhouse & console arrangement.